Sunday, July 27, 2014

Always Amazed

It's not often that I write down my thoughts and experiences. With everything blossoming in my life, I thought I'd find a space to record the exciting, and not so exciting pieces of my time in Dallas. 

I am Dallas born and bred. I can get you around the highways. I love the Mavs. I think the statues in North Park are classics. I love the Rosewood Crescent. I live off Mockingbird. And the best apple store in Dallas is at Knox-Henderson. 

I work at an upscale store in Highland Park Village. I adore the store, management, and my coworkers. I graduated school thinking I wanted to be a teacher (which already strayed from my degree), and now I have no idea what I want to be. But I'm finding out, and thinking fashion is an route I'd like to travel. 

Today was fabulous, and yet tiring. Waffles for breakfast, called into work, given more responsibilities (in a good way), and a long drive home to my parents house. 

This week I've been looking at what's trending for the fall. I must admit I have mostly been excited about plaid trending. Let's make everything plaid. Let's put back on our yellow plaid Cher Horowitz suits and celebrate the 90's. Let's pull out our Ralph Lauren everything and have a good time. 

On the trending note, lug soles....
I just can't. But chunky heels and Birkenstocks I can obsess over. So maybe the lug soles will grow on me. Regardless, I guess I need a pair. 

JCMW 

No comments:

Post a Comment